Thursday 4 September 2014

Actual message to a man

How do I know I'm gonna see your tits in this film, he asked, after I said I was too busy to make an appearance at his bachelor party because I'm the producer on a feature film.


I replied


I'm extremely on edge from a day of people acting entitled to my tits and I'm going to blow up if one more person treats me like a blow up doll and not a person. I'm busting my ass as the producer the 1st AD and and actor in this film. I'm incredibly talented and hard working and I hate that I have to constantly throw that in people's face and demand some sort of respect. Yes I have big boob an yes they will be in the film, but I am so much more than a nice rack. How exactly did you expect me to answer? "Ooh big boy I just don't know what to do with these big round boobies! I can't wait to rip off my clothes and bounce In front of the camera just for you." If that's what you're looking for, go to the strip club and pay a girl to act dumb for you. I don't have time for that I'm busy making a feature film with industry professionals who treat me with respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment