Wednesday 30 November 2011

Leaving My Mark on the World

I know I'm loud, outspoken, at times larger than life and maybe sometimes a bit intimidating.. But under all the hairspray and eye shadow it's my goal to be the sweetest girl in the universe. Yeah, I'm a great set of tits But I want to be remembered for being throughful, kind, giving...

In my past people helped me when I just couldn't do it on my own. I'll never be able to pay them back, The gift was too much. It was hard to accept. But to them it was nothing. It made them happy to help me.. And what was a tremendous gift to me was heart warming happiness to them..

I now seek this heart warming happiness. (Pay it forward) I count my success in how many lives I can touch not in how many dollars are in my bank account.

Whatever time I have left...
I want to give myself to loving people, and helping people.

No comments:

Post a Comment