Wednesday 2 May 2012

those boobs of yours look ridiculous


No offense but those boobs of yours look ridiculous...lol 'Au Naturel' is way sexier...
-D.D.

Dear D.D.

Thanks for clarifying that with "no offense" that made you telling me that I don't suit your taste SOOOOOO much better. Note, my tits are smaller now than they were when I had real ones. I lost 100 lbs and filled up the skin sacks I was left with... then after tearing my pec snowboarding I had a reduction and a lift and replaced my broken, swollen, mangled tits with these implants leaving me with boobs smaller than the original ones god gave me. so sir... "au Natural" can go fuck itself.... no offense.

-S.Mack

2 comments:

  1. now that you've got that off your... chest. you look incredible. incredible enough to search more of you out on google at least. no offense, but usually i'd agree with D.D. however, you're one fine exception...

    ReplyDelete
  2. samantha mack is very hot and she is so naughty i have watched her vidz

    ReplyDelete