Tuesday 27 December 2011

The Dressing Room

Written
November 18th 2010


The dressing room in the strip club is where all the action happens. It's where you will find the girls just being themselves. Back stage is the only place where we don't have to put on an act. It's where we discuss the mayhem of the night, and mock the majority of men that attend the club. The dressng room is also where we go to relax. For some this is where we go for quiet time although sometimes it's hard to avoid the drama.
There's 3 kinds of strippers.
The popular girls: Usually the money makers of the club. blonde, fake tits, expensive clothes and fancy cars. They often have some good looking boyfriend.
The alternative girls: Their music selection tells a story, they usually have more than one tattoo, and dream of being an artists.
The nerdy girls: the girls who go to school. (it's not just what a girl tells you so you'll think she isn't an uneducated stripper who was raised in a trailer park) They're the girls in the corner cramming for a test between shows.
Being a combination off all of the above is my idea of the perfect woman. Smart, fun, sexy, beautiful, independant and secure with her sexuality. (what more coulda guy want? apparantly lot more, these are some of the loneliest girls I've ever met)
The dressing room is also where we go for man advice. When you get a group of girls together in a room with nothing to do, "men" always seem to quicly become the main topic.
I can't count how many times i've seen a girl break down in the dressing room over a guy who broke her heart. I remember when it happened to me.
I was crushed. All I wanted to do was stay at home cry and eat junk food in my bed. Instead I went to work. I didnt go for the money. Or out of fear of getting fired. I went because i needed the company of the dressing room. the comfort of the girls... my family. Shortly after ariving at work I began to feel better. Soon I was laughing and decided to forget about the heartache that I thought was going to be the end of me. I did it without the help of tears, junk food or the warmth of my lonely bed. All i needed was the warmth of the girls in the dressing room.

No comments:

Post a Comment