Tuesday 27 December 2011

Muffin Head March 29 2002 - Dec 20 2011

It's been one week since my Mr. Muffin Head passed away. I hate the stillness in my home. Every time I open the front door I listen to hear him jump off the couch. I strain through the silence to hear the click clack of his nails agains the hard wood floors (a sound I once hated) as he'd scurry to greet me with his big goofy face. I miss him so very much and I'm pretty sure I always will. Every morning I catch myself reaching off the side of the bed to pet him. But his spot is empty now. I took him with me everywhere. To the radio station, to the tattoo shop, snowboarding, skim boarding, trail running, parades, music video shoots, he even toured with me across western Canada, he never left my side. Now there is an emptiness that never leaves my side. I miss my Muffin.

No comments:

Post a Comment