Thursday 9 August 2012

To Be Read Upon My Departure From This World

To be read once I am dismissed:

My life has been simply incredible. The value was not in it's length, but in the content. (like they say, size doesn't matter, it's what you do with it)

I have the worlds greatest parents. I like to call them my enablers. I was born into a loving family who bent over backwards to help me achieve each and every dream. I couldn't have asked for a better.
My lil bro is the greatest dude in the world. He's been my security guard, my mechanic, babysitter, scape goat, wing man, partner in crime, and my hero many, many times over.

The Akre's. I will never be able to express or repay you for the impact you've made in my life. Each and every day I am so thankful for you. Dylan, watching you grow up was one of the best parts of my life.

My Tracey. You are so damn good to me. I don't know what I ever did to deserve a wonderful girl like you in my world. Thank you for taking such good care of me. Thank you for seeing my true self. Thank you for for encouraging me to chase my wildest dreams. Thank you for being front row in every audience cheering me on. Stop Crying, it will give you wrinkles.

My Bros... Matt and Mikey. I call you my brothers beacuase it's the easiest way to show your importance to me. You're so much more than just friends. Even the term "Best Friends" can't describe how close to my heart you are. You're family. You're forever. I love you endlessly.
Somehow our worlds collided and I was forever changed. You helped me see my value and reach for bigger and better. You are real men. Solid, Loyal, Trustworthy and True. Thank you for seeing my brain beneath all the hairspray and my heart beneath the giant tits. I don't know how I would have made it this far without you. Thank you for allowing me to be your mamabear. You're just what I needed.

I did amazing things in my life. I lived out my wildest dreams. I learned so much. I loved deeply. I had incredible relationships and adventures. I am proud of my life. It was a life worth dying for.

Everything happens for a reason. My journey did not end too soon. Although that's how it may feel. This moment may cause pain and heartache for some. but, now it's time for someone else to pick where I left off.

Thank you all for being an important part of my life's journey. I am filled with gratitude for each and every person and where their time in my life taught me and where it lead me.
It's been a wild ride, and it's been worth every moment.

Love Love Love

No comments:

Post a Comment