Thursday 18 July 2013

I don't smear fake cum on just anyone's chest

I have the most amazing people in my life. 
I have come to recognize the quality of people who are closest to me.
I am so lucky to be surrounded by so many truly wonderful people.

Payton who drops everything when I call him after being spooked by a man randomly trying to get into my truck. Fixes my flat tires and does all the heroic manly stuff a girl could dream of without hesitation.

Corrie who helps me make pianos and life size jack n the boxes for my crazy performances without even questioning my sanity. She listens to my hair brained ideas and helps me make them work instead of pointing out how crazy they really are.

Josh who encourages my crazy ideas, films my crazy ideas, regardless how cold the water is or how naked people need to be... and he gives me perfect advice at exactly the right times.

Tracey who really will do anything for a friend. So loving In fact, that when I'm really sick I have to beg her to stay away and let me cough, sniffle and be gross alone. 

Paul who wandered into my life and changed everything. He taught me to appreciate what I do have and embrace living in the now. Although acting brought us together he taught me what it is to be real. 

I could go on and on and I'm sure I will in future blogs... I am surrounded by support, love and encouragement. And I'm so lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment