Wednesday 22 May 2013

Afternoon Delight?

So bloody persistant I figured if I finally just hung out with him he'd stop annoying me. He got us tickets to a musical and confirmed the time and date with me several times. All was fine until he made a comment about how much I'd enjoy his beard. (I don't know you!!! So your beard better not come close to any part of me.)
This morning, after 4 hours of sleep, I got up early, worked out, walked the dog, got dolled up for our matinee musical and drove for half an hour to find a parking spot near the Stanley theatre. 
With each moment wasted trying to find a Parking spot rage boiled within me. The beard comment pissed me off last night and I woke up hating this man. But I thought I should be nice and give him the benefit of the doubt. 
Then I realized there was no bearded man outside the theatre waiting for me. I text his cell and he was still in bed sleeping.

...This is my real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment