Wednesday 1 May 2013

I Hit A Man In His 60's

I hit a man tonight who must have been in his 60's

Fucking men... Where does this misplaced sense of entitlement come from?

I saw the dancer pointing at the camera and backing away during a lap dance so I poked my head in to make sure she was ok.
"Don't grab the dancer" I said, then he grabbed me.
Shocked, I slapped his hand and told him not to. But He continued. I kept swatting his hands away as he questioned who I was to be telling him what to do.
Granted I don't wear a staff shirt of name tag. I usually wear a low cut top and lulus. So perhaps I can assume he thought I was just a customer busting up his dance. So I told him I worked there and It was my job to watch him on camera.
Then he grabbed me and a series of mean statements poured out of his mouth.
I kick guys out for being disrespectful, without flinching.
I told him to leave and he grabbed my wrist. Instinctively I hit his face as hard as I could from such an awkward angle. It didn't stop him though. I need to learn to hit harder.

Thank god for bouncers.
All I had to say was, "This guy needs to go!"

Then I walked away and when I looked back he was gone. As we're the bouncers. ;)


If you can't be a gentleman
You don't deserve to be in a gentlemen's club.

No comments:

Post a Comment