Thursday 9 May 2013

Is she a tranny?

Rumors flew when a comment on http://youtu.be/GARvqq5fOdk got viewers very excited at the speculation that I'm a tranny. 

In an email today a "fan" pointed out that I don't show my vagina in my adult videos and I worked for QueerFM and am currently on A Gay Collab and re-broadcasting on Gay Life TV, therefore I MUST be a tranny! 
The little Internet sleuth was so proud of his or her deduction. I just let them believe whatever makes them happy.

And if I can pass as a tranny then that just blew my viewership wide open! 

Sadly though, if they do their research they'll find two of my so called adult videos that disprove their theory. 

But we won't tell them that ;)
I'd hate for my vagina to be a disappointment! 

1 comment:

  1. And this is another reason you're amazing haha oh 13 year olds are so cute when they think they found something lol

    ReplyDelete