Monday 27 February 2012

I Am The Luckies Girl In The World

I am simply basking in the afterglow of how beautiful my life is thanks to my amazing friends who would walk the plank for me - and I for them.
And My incredible family, who supports and encourages (and enables) me every step of the way on this crazy journey that is my life.
And all the people who recognize me from events or social media who meet me just to introduce themselves and say they know who I am and they like what I do. This natural kindness, thoughtfulness and tenderness has shown me that the world, my world, is packed full of beautiful people.
Life isn't about what you do - it's about who you do it with!
My reality is one that is so amazing I'm in awe of what a regular day in my life really is.
Today was unbelievable from start to finish, flawless infact.
So, thank you
Thank you to my true blues, my family and my new fiends who's names I'm still learning. You are what makes my life beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment