Tuesday 28 February 2012

Tonight We Dance

THE RHINESTONE STILETTO SHOW!!!
Hosted by my sister Sienna Blaze. Each Tuesday night the Vancouver Drag Queens and I get together to put on a show unlike any other. There's no seperate stage area so once in a while a fearless drunk upstages the queen. It's beyond hilarious, and beyond uncomfortable. But like I said, It's like no show you've ever seen before. We sing and dance and flirt with the boys and girls. Sometimes people chug booze to win prizes and sometimes a willing volunteer gets covered in hot wax. It's always unpredictable and always amazing. No two weeks are alike. It's guaranteed to be a night you may or may not remember. ;)
I love these nights. I bring out new material. I try things just for shits n giggles. The audience is amazing and puts up with me being off key, forgetting words, jumping on tables and pouring massage oil on a random man or woman's hot body. Sometimes I nail it. But other times I'm thankful that the audience is too drunk to notice. But most importantly I'm happy that we can all come together to raise money for the Rainbow Refugee Fund and a Loveing Spoonful, which helps people living with Aids in our community. I love that I get to have a heck of a lot of fun and support a good cause.

So back to my costume closet to figure out what I'm gonna wear tonight to dazzle the masses. It's Showtime!






No comments:

Post a Comment