Tuesday 28 February 2012

The Sex WAS Awesome...

Sex is like chess. Sometimes you play for fun when there's nothing else to do. Sometimes you sit through it because you know how much it means to your opponent. But Sometimes two people are so into the game it becomes a sport.
Anticipating each others next move, getting inside each others heads. We were unstoppable. Good Game Champ, Good Game!
You have a bad boy reputation.
And my reputation is well ah-hem, moving on. We both play on our larger than life personalities on stage. But in the darkness when the light and the smoke fades, we're just two people, raw, empty, wanting to know that we're not alone in all this.
We got to see a side of each other that the rest of the world doesn't get to see. No more pretending, no more being fake. It was refreshing.
We laughed together and we cried together. We poked fun at each other and supported each other, and we slept together.
It was fun, it was simple, it was easy, and most of all I knew I was safe to let down my guard and just enjoy the moments we had for what they were. Just great moments in time captured between two people. Nothing more, nothing less.
I didn't expect more or less from you. Our unspoken understanding allowed us to be close when no one was looking and I liked that the rest of the world didn't have a clue.
Our secret friendship excited me. I liked that we weren't showing each other off or trying to spend every waking moment together.
And the sex was rad and for the first time in a long time it was just sex! Plain and simple.
We've both been going out with other people all along, never once were we dating. But once in a blue moon when our worlds collided it was just kind of awesome.
I was excited when you messaged  me wanting to hook up 3x this week ...Until you  left me hanging each time. At first I believed your excuses. Then when you were too busy to finish a txt conversation I started to believe your reputation.. Maybe you were drunk, passed out, or maybe you were too intoxicated and your dick wouldn't work and you didn't know how to tell me. Then when I saw you out with our friends flirting with another girl I realised why your phone kept suddenly dying. You could have just told me you had other plans instead of stringing me along.
Part of me was sad because I was looking forward to our hook up but mostly I was sad because I realised the honesty that our relationship was based on was gone!
I'm heart broken because I didn't think you would lie to me.
I'm astonished that you couldn't just tell me what was up but had to pretend and scheme your way into tricking me.
My sadness comes from disillusionment.
I trusted you.
I don't trust many.
You played me
... Because you felt you had to!
I guess you don't know me so well after all.
At this point I doubt you ever will.

2 comments:

  1. I feel ya on this one, trust is so important!
    He doesn't deserve you. Someone will one day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *hearts and hugs* I definitely feel you on this one. Its amazing how shallow some men can be, too bad he won't see the complete awesomesauce you really are, his loss.

    ReplyDelete