Saturday 15 June 2013

Do I have cancer?

It's been 5 LONG nights since the dr rushed me in for tests to see if I have leukemia. I'm sitting in the office agin now waiting for my text results.

My heart is pounding like I'm on a roller coaster...

I've kept busy all week and refused to think too much about it. I've been focused on enjoying what IS going on in my life not the "what ifs" 

One thing I've noticed by blogging about this experience is that there is a TON of people in this world that wish me well. People I hardly know are sendin me their love through messages and comments, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, vine. 
It reminds me of the quote from hug nation.com 
"THE WORLD WOULD RATHER HUG YOU THAN HURT YOU"

My world and my Internet world have have been hugging the heck outta me!

Fingers crossed! 

***UPDATE***
My white blood cell count is back up. My immune system is working again and they said leukemia is HIGHLY unlikely.

However they did see something in my X-rays so now I'm waiting on a CT scan to determine the next move. 

I am so relieved. And so thankful for being surrounded by so many loving supportive friends (and Internet friends who I have yet to meet) the world really is full of amazing people!

This whole experience has given me an attitude of gratitude! 

Thank You

3 comments:

  1. sam that is so awsome. wendy and i hope for nothin but the best for you. tim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeyy excellent news, hope the ct scan goes well and its nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending you good vibes from Brazil! Get better soon!

    ReplyDelete