Thursday 20 June 2013

Mmmmm ya, you feel that?!?

Tonight at work one of my friends was hanging out in the DJ booth talking about a girl scrap she got into on the weekend. I can't even remember what it was about. It's not the first story about her trying to finish off an argument in the proverbial "outside." 
I gave her my wisdom between announcing strippers on the mic.

"Girl, love more, hit less. Here, hold my hand. You feel that? That's love. Mmmmm feels good!"

Now I was being kinda silly about it but the message was true. What she said next stopped me in my silly tracks.

"I forgot what that feels like" she said as she held my hand with both of hers. 

Silence

I got up and hugged her like I've never hugged anyone before. Wishing that somehow my excess love and peacefulness would be hers for the taking. 




1 comment: