Thursday 13 June 2013

One day is all we have

Live one day at a time. Cause that is all we have. 

I got x-rays today, my chest, neck and head. They said I should have the results back by Friday. 

They gave me a puffer to help me breathe but i don't notice any difference. 
 
So now all I do is wait...

My girlfriend called and randomly we started talking about taking her house guest to whistler. So tomorrow before work were heading to the mountain... For no real reason, except that She wants to show off the view to her house guest and I have a jeep - So it just made sense for us to all go together. Ill never understand why people drive 2 hours just to see a view. But all I could think of is, "why not?"

What else was I going to do with my day of waiting? Sit in my house and watch daytime television?

A random trip to whistler and meeting new people is WAY better than letting my mind wander at home for 24 hours.

Funny how it just lined up perfectly. 

Everything is exactly how it should be. 

If you have an opportunity take it. Why?
Why not? Life is for living. Not sitting on the couch. Enjoy today, cause today is all we have.


1 comment: