Friday 6 January 2012

The kind of man you crave...

I remember doing a cosmo quiz and it asked what kind of man you crave.

a) a man who will bring you flowers, take you out for a romantic candle lit dinner, and fuss over every detail
b) a man who makes you feel like one of the guys, hot dogs, beer, and a football game is your perfect date
c) a man who will get up on the table risk embarrassment, and sing your favorite song just to see you smile
d) a man who looks like he just walked off the set of world's sexiest men calendar shoot with a body carved from stone that makes all your friends jealous.

I circled and highlighted "C"
I tore that question out of the magazine and taped it to my high school locker year after year.
Still waiting for my song...

1 comment:

  1. *Gets up on coffee table*

    "I'M SEXY AND I KNOW IT!! WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE, YEAH."

    ReplyDelete