Wednesday 11 January 2012

Sexy and I Know It

Last night I sang at the Junction
Why?
To raise money for local charities like we do every Tuesday at the Rhinestone Stiletto Show. The show starts at  11:30pm kinda. We like to call it drag standard time. So 11:30 means 11:45 at best! Tonight I sang "Sexy and I Know It" by LMFAO. and Yes, my animal print pants were in fact out of control! DJ Cho Cha peeked over the edge of the DJ booth to take video of my show with her cell phone. Mistress T was also there with my video camera catching all the action.
Yup, that's right I travel with my own paperazzi!!!
I wonder if my parents ever expected this 20 some odd years ago??




"whatever you do, give it all you got!"
-my mom


I'll be adding this song to the show I'm doing next week at the Taboo Sex Show in Vancouver.

No comments:

Post a Comment