Wednesday 11 January 2012

SE Bikes

SE Bikes, one of the most respected (some say "legendary") bicycle manufactures, has brought out its new line of bikes, bike frames, parts and accessories. The new line is the "raddest, baddest, lightest SE bikes to date."  The company has been around since the start of the BMX racing scene, so they probably know what they're talking about.
I, on the other hand know nothing about BMX bikes. What I do know is the dudes who ride them are 9x out of 10... HOTTER THAN HELL!!! I am what you call a poser. And this is a pic of me posing. Before this photo shoot I hadn't touched a bike in too many years to count! But if you know me and my love of shamless self promotion, you know I'll touch just about anything if there's a camera, video or tweeter near by. Next time we shoot I think SE Bikes should have a real live BMX dude in the room to ;)  "supervise"  the shoot.
There's something about those kind of guys. maybe it's the shaggy hair that sticks out from their hat, or their perma 5 o'clock shadow, or maybe it's just knowing their partially bonkers for their death defying style of riding. .. Yeah, that's probably it. Knowing a dude will push himself to the edge and try anything is such a crazy turn on. I love a lil crazy in my men.
Moral of the story. If you ride a SE Bike, don't be alarmed if I stare. No, there's nothing in your teeth, or on your face... not yet anyways!


SE Bikes
http://www.sebikes.com/
www.Twitter.com/sebikes
Photo By: Three Sixty Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment