Tuesday 31 January 2012

No Condom

While I'm being so honest:

Im Incredibly turned off when a dude doesn't want to use a condom. Seriously? You should be willing to crawl on your hands and knees through broken glass into the gates of hell for an opportunity to dip your sin stick in the glorious paradise that is my pussy. A tiny piece of latex is going to hold you back?! I shudder at the thought of your dick being so weak. 

I get that it's not as good. Blah blah blah. Trust me when the dick to condom ratio is off you're not the only one who feels like you're fucking a garbage bag BUT good pussy is earned. Pay your dues.

2 comments:

  1. A small price to pay for pleasure and health :)
    once a longer relationship has been established and both sides are secure in each others health..well then you can toss them to the side :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a guy, and I've never understood other guys who hate condoms. Sure, it doesn't feel as good - but that helps you last longer, which in turns helps you make sure the woman has an orgasm. So what's not to love?

    Besides, you should be ecstatic that you get to have sex at all. Some of us don't even have permission to play with ourselves!

    ReplyDelete